Combining Therapy with Mental Health Services, Peaceful Minds strives to help its clients and community by providing support through a variety of services.
The mission of Peaceful Minds is to nurture, inspire, and empower humanity one person at a time through our comprehensive and integrative behavioral health services.
Peaceful Minds provides mental health services including:
- Individual Therapy
- Couple's Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Comprehensive Mental Health Assessments
- Basic Skills Training (BST)
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Specialized Groups:
- Adult and Children
Case Management Services:
- These services link individuals to community resources, services, and treatment providers.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR):
PSR services are rehabilitative mental health interventions which include:
- Behavior Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving
Basic Skills Training (BST):
BST services are designed to reduce cognitive and behavioral impairments and focus on such areas as:
- Basic Living and Self-Care
- Social and Communication Skills
- Parent Education and Training
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Independent Living Skills
All treatment services are provided free of charge to Fee-For-Service Medicaid recipients pending approval from Medicaid. We also accept several other insurances as well as cash payment for services.
Peaceful Minds is pleased to offer Alcohol and Drug Recovery services through our sister company Peaceful Minds Recovery Services.